Busy Busy Busy

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 12. Dec 2014, 15:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Oh my goodness have been so busy lately I have seriously neglected my poor laptop :xmas_eek: only checking my e-mails once a day and a quick look on facebook to catch up with any family gossip nosy me he he . there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day. Hope you are all well and as pain free as is possible and looking forward to Christmas and have all your cards and prezzies sorted :hoho: mr Turbo put our decorations and tree up last week so looking Christmassy here at the moment. :presents: must remember to visit this lovely group more often as I have seriously neglected it lately hope you all forgive me. :carolers:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Carol its lovely to see you on the forum, glad you have been busy and not poorly...glad to see hubby has put up the decs for you :xmas_smile: I hope the weight is still going to plan..you have a lovely Christmas.. :rudolph: x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Hello Barbara :xmas_smile:
    thank you for your reply and wishes for a good Christmas hope you are well and not in too much pain. Yes the weight is still doing nicely thanks I am now at my second chosen target weight and have been so for 8 months now so all good. I hope you have a great Christmas and a good new year :carolers: :presents:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well hello stranger! :cheesygrin: It's lovely to see your name back on here, and I am sure we can all empathise with the 'busy' bit, it's that time of year, yes? Many congratulations on maintaining the new weight and I hope you are feeling its benefits. Take care and hear from you again soon, hopefully. DD

a115.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you DD :cheesygrin:
    for your lovely welcome back yes I am feeling lots of benefits from the weight loss which is why I still attend the groups because I am determined that the just under 6st that iv'e lost is definitely not going back on no way.
    I hope that you are doing ok and that your new {or not so new now ) :xmas_eek: house is now feeling like home. I will most certainly post more on here it is such a lovely caring group . :xmas_smile: :xmas_smile:
    :presents: :hoho: :presents: :hoho:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thankyou Carol.... :xmas_smile: :rudolph: xx
    Love
    Barbara