Evil santa

Options
LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 17. Dec 2014, 14:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
I can't find a need to use this: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:

But I love it. I thought about a post about my sister in laws facebookpity campaign about how she can't have an advent calender because of her faddy autoimmune diet so is doing good things each day which actually amount to things the rest of us do but don't necessarily think about or expect to be lauded for but i find her posts dull and smug and I know you would too whereas this santa :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: he's just the best evil santa ever and makes me smile so next time I see the blah blah pity me and my faddy diet here's another not really good thing I did in my facebook feed I will just remember :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:
it's those flashing eyes that do it for me! Thank you mods, you possibly made my christmas with evil santa
:xmas_lol: :xmas_lol: :xmas_lol:
:xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:
Hey little fighter, things will get brighter

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    They are good, aren't they LV. :hoho:

I can think of a few people I'd like to send evil santa to, so here goes, nobody on here I hasten to add, but FB seems to be full of them.

:xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:

Think that might do. Now for some badly out of tune carollers...lol

:carolers: :carolers: :carolers: :carolers: :carolers: :carolers: :carolers:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    He is fabulous, isn't he? :xmas_evil: I wish he was on a Christmas card, it would be the one I would send to all the well-meaning twerps who tell me all manner of nonsense about how to make my arthritis disappear. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Hmm, I too can think of a few people on whose cards I'd like to put this :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: - even though it is the season of good will.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I take it they don't make Advent Calendars with a sprout behind each door, then? Perhaps, as a really kind thought, you could make one for her for next year, LV :xmas_evil:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Has she tried the tripe with the sprouts?
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Wonder if there's a way to put him in the Xmas cards I'll be sending to certain people. Might try putting him on those type of posts you are talking about LV.

:xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:
    Christine
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    theresak wrote:
    Has she tried the tripe with the sprouts?

Of course not. If she had she'd be cured already :xmas_cheesygrin:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    I take it they don't make Advent Calendars with a sprout behind each door, then? Perhaps, as a really kind thought, you could make one for her for next year, LV :xmas_evil:

Ohhh, I have someone who deserves one of these next year. :roll:

I feel your pain, LV. Facebook brings out the worst in some people!
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: He's kept me sane this weekend - one of the sprout muncher's posts was reflecting on how poor she was as a child - living in a house with a yard not a garden and a front door that opened straight into the lounge - sigh, poor her... THATS MY HOUSE! She basically described the layout of my house to garner pity about her poor childhood. My Mum foolishly pointed this out to my brother in terms of 'does your wife not think that might have been rude' and thus followed a flood of texts saying SHE was upset that she may have been offensive and how SHE felt bad and sad and heartbroken and down and poor her. Sadly for her she has quickly escalated the phrase into a family joke - anything about people not being well off is now met chiefly by my Dad having a twinkle in his eye and sighing about how those poor people probably have a front door that leads straight into the lounge and a yard not a garden. :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    The evil Santa reminds me of a ventriloquist Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter it's the turned down mouth. If you haven't heard of Jeff Dunham it's worth taking a look at him on U-Tube especially Achmed the dead terrorist!!
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,136
    Options
    I'll have a few for the succession of xmas cards I've had from disgustingly healthy people of my mother's generation (and older), each telling how they're going halfway round the world for xmas.. or have worn out their railcard travelling all over this year.. :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:

Am having to open one at a time with space between to simmer down so I can grit my teeth and reply telling them how pleased I am (hypocrite) :lol::lol::lol:

Life like's to rub your nose in it, don't it. :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil:
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    I can think of a few people to send them to as well.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich