Problems logging on?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
edited 18. Dec 2014, 08:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,

Today we have had problems getting online - we have been in touch with Paul, the guy who looks after the IT side of the forum. Many apologies if you have had similar problems.

Some of us have been having intermittent problems for a little while, hopefully it will be sorted out very soon

Maybe it's an attack by gremlins - if so we have 'evil santa' on our side

:xmas_evil:

Happy Christmas
Mod YEH

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :xmas_lol: I'd just put a 'thank-you' thread on Chit Chat. Then I saw you'd posted this. I agree, it's been a bit iffy for a while but never for as long as today. Maybe we should form a posse to get those gremlins :xmas_evil: :presents: :xmas_evil: :xmas_twisted: :xmas_evil: :santa2:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you for acknowledging the problem - in my experience the forum has recently been running somewhat slowly (much like myself) and, also much like myself, completely gave up the ghost yesterday! It's lovely to have it back. DD

a050.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's taken a little while for me to log on, the forum is veering between efficient and sluggish but, given the events of yesterday, I guess teething troubles are to be expected. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I have had problems all day today trying to log on it seems to take forever. Mig
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    It took ages this morning to log into the forum ,the rest of the site is fine. Mig
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    It took ages to log in today and a few posts that I put in earlier have gone walkabout??

Hileena