just when i thought it was safe !

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 23. Dec 2014, 13:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had my humira delivery today a week early because of the holidays and a new sharps bin which was closed ,now what am i surposed to do ? answers on a postcard please. Mig.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    A postcard will never get to you in time :presents: I see a long telephone session coming up :xmas_evil: Poor you :xmas_cry:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Oh dear! I'd ask for a new one as they do deliveries all over the place at all times. They are supposed to be coming my way tomorrow but I think i will cancel as my throat is constantly reacting, I've got 2 left anyway and I need the fridge space for Christmas.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh. I have no idea - could your GP or local pharmacy oblige with an emergency replacement? I reckon it's worth asking - maybe your hospital could donate one . . . . . I remember that you don't drive but this needs to be sorted - given the time of year I would write off H@H as a solution to the problem they've inadvertently caused. :wink: DD

a050.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Do you have a travel sharps bin you can use for the short term? Alcura supply them. Failing that I reckon maybe the doctor or pharmacist like DD cleverly suggested.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • mig
    Options
    Phoned hch first thing this morning to my amazement the phone was picked up on the first ring,apologies were given for closed bin and a new one will be sent out by post it should arrive next week but it could be delayed i was told because its xmas ,duh.I have one used pen in a disposable plastic tub stored with my closed bin should get new one before next injection,watch this space.Mig
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Remember Tony had this problem last year on his hols. He went to a Spanish pharmacy and they disposed of it for him. I'm sure an English pharmacy would do the same.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mig
    Options
    New sharps bin arrived today. Mig