Hello dear friends

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 18. Dec 2014, 16:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm sorry I have been missing lately. . Been rather down as well as busy going away a lot. .
Have not been coping too well with lots of flare ups and heaps of pain in heaps of places :xmas_cry:

I hope that each and every one of you are as well as you can be and life is being kind to you all.

I am going to try my best to log in more frequently and get back to my old self. This may take some time though as I have lost my zest for posting. . I will have a jolly good route around for it this week.

I send Yorkshire Bloke Hugs in abundance to everyone here.

:cheesygrin:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello lovely, it's so nice to see a post from you! I'm sorry you are struggling so much. I hope the pain and gloom disappear and you find some zest so you can log on for us to cheer you up a bit.
    Kamu the crazy cat sends a little hug (in between terrorising the neighbourhood) and I send you a big mancunian hug back. (((((()))))
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Options
    Hi Tony, it's good to hear from you. So sorry to hear that things are tough for you at the moment. Hope that things soon improve and you're feeling much better. Take care.

Meg
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    A big midland hug ,sorry you are struggling so much . Mig
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I`m sorry you are struggling so much, and hope you soon feel better.

A Durham hug from me.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Hello Tony
    it's nice to hear from you i'm sorry you have so much pain.
    ((((((((Tony)))))))) and family
    take care have a lovely christmas and a happy new year.
    joan my hugs are from wiltshire
    xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    OK feet up, a cup of that builder's tea you love and don't get up 'til New Year. In the meantime you may write silly arthritic carols for us and a new Year Resolution list to do less gallivanting and more resting.

Seriously, if you're depressed, why not get a short course of anti-deps? You don't have to stick on them permanently but, as the ad. says - every little helps. And / or talk to us. Don't shut it away because it'll only stay there lurking.

Some Yorkshire non-blokey hugs in return. I refuse to write any of the antonyms I found ie Sheila, bird, hen and chick. WHAAAAT? Yorkshire Sheila(y) hugs? Yorkshire birdy hugs? Yorkshire henny hugs? Yorkshire chicky hugs? Never, never NEVER. So un-Yorkshire :shock:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry to read you feel down Tony but it does happen to the best of us. The pain can be too much to cope with and sometimes its the body feeling low as a reaction to meds. I think we are entitled to feel down.

Its not an easy time of year for you either.
    Can I ask how your Daughter is as she was going through some arther like symptoms last I read.

Anyway in your own time I hope you can start to feel better soon.
    Elizabeth xxx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Welcome back, but sorry to hear you have had/are having such a rough time. Really hope you start to feel better soon, both physically and emotionally. Remember we're all here for you
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Tony, its lovely to see you on the forum only sorry to see you have been having a rough time, you look after yourself and keep on enjoying your travels..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Hi tony good to see you. Hope you're feeling better soon. Rest up and take care xx