It's the Final of Strictly . . .

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 21. Dec 2014, 10:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
. . . . and I confidently predict that one of the remaining four couples will win. :wink: I suspect it will be the Flack but who knows? I won't be voting so won't carp about the winner as my favourite, namely Jake Wood, has gone. Oh my word, those hips and how they moved . . . . . his Charleston was my Strictly highlight, if you too are a Strictly fan which was your favourite dance? DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Love Strictly and I was upset when Pixie Lott went out as I loved the way her personality seemed to change with every dance. Of the remaining 4 though I don't think either will win I like Simon and Mark as they have really developed as dancers.

Got lots of dances I loved this series, Simon's Argentine tango, Frankie's West Side Story Paso among them.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Sorry, I know this is 'Strictly Politically Incorrect' but my favourite dance of all time was John Sargeant dragging his partner round the floor. The judges posturings when someone like him stayed in and someone who could dance got knocked out were ridiculous. It's only entertainment and, as such, I enjoy it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I love mark Wrights enthusiasm and his moves of course... :xmas_smile:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I only watched it when Louis Smith was on. He did have an advantage being a champion gymnast but I just wanted to see his moves!
    His halloween dance was fantastic.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    My physio is a dead ringer for Louis Smith
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich