happy New year from NB

Options
nearlybionic
nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
edited 7. Jan 2015, 14:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I have been popping in here from time to time, but not felt like posting , sorry.
I am probably feeling a lot like most of you here, achey, tired and stiff. I am still waiting for a date for my epidural injection for my back, struggling with it really but I try to keep moving. My hips and legs hurt too.
I was wondering if any of you knowledgeable peeps could help with a new sore bit!? For a few weeks now the front of my left leg, above my ankle and up the shin area, is sore to touch, no bruising or injury. It feels warm sometimes, but not particularly red. Today it has started to cause pain when I pull my foot upwards when doing circle exercises. It hurts within the bone . Any ideas?!
My Dad has finished the first course of his chemo and went into hospital on Friday for a camera and biopsies to see if it is working. A nervous time now waiting for results.
I hope everyone is as good as you can be xx
NB

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello NB :D Sorry I can't help with the shin pain but Happy New Year to you too and I hope your Dad gets some good news.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello NB its lovely to have you back and glad to see your dad is having his treatment I will have everything crossed for him..
    Now your leg has you know I had one hip replaced , and I started physio but because of shin pain they said I should stop, its seems mine is a bit higher..in the middle of my shin, slightly to the side..and its worse when I try and take my leg out to the side..or like you raised my foot..they said it was coming form my back but I don't agree..by the way mine isn't warm to touch...hope you can get some answers xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hello Nearlybionic
    i'm sorry you have that pain i have where my both legs ache from top to bottom. good luck i hope you get answers
    good luck to your dad.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Happy new year NB, sorry to hear your suffering with pain, that is a weird one. Have you seen your G.P about it? Hope you get some answers really soon. I hope your Dad gets some good news when the results come back. (())'s .
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi Thanks for your kind replies.
    I am still having the leg pain, and my ankle feels stiff. Swelling maybe?
    I will see how it goes, can`t face a GP appointment now.
    Dad is still waiting for his results.
    Take care
    NB