Good news!

Options
scattered
scattered Member Posts: 326
edited 12. Jan 2015, 06:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
I know I've been a some-what intermittent bear of bad news since I made a reappearance, but today I have to shout the good news from the roof tops:

I start tocilizumab injections next month and had my last infusion today! Hurray!

I'm only slightly overjoyed. This will allow me a lot more freedom in terms of my time off from work. I just hope the dosage works as well as the infusions have for me.

P.S. please could I have you in my pockets next Thursday at 11.20? Neurology appointment.

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hooray! That is some relative arthritic freedom and I hope it goes smoothly for you.
    All prepared and on hand for pocket duties next week (((((())))))
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am pleased for you, Scattered, and I hope the injections make a difference. So, Thursday at 11.20? Yep, I can be there and I will; although I'll overhear what's said :wink: please post an update as and when you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    That's good news indeed and thanks for sharing it, scattered.

I love, and fully, understand, the concept of being 'only slightly overjoyed'. I do hope it works for you.

Of course I'll be there on Thursday.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Very good news indeed Scattered. I`m happy to be in your pocket on Thursday.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Scattered I'm glad you've had some good news, I'm going to be a busy bee Thursday as I go on holiday Saturday but you will be in my thoughts.