Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

weather ???

TurbogranTurbogran Posts: 1,946
edited 20. Jan 2015, 11:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning from a Lovely bright sunny day here in ? blue sky barely a cloud in sight :shock: No I'm not on holiday (I wish I was) :lol::lol: in some exotic country and I'm sure its jolly cold out there cos it's freezing indoors. how about you all what's your weather like. :?:
Take care
Carol xx

Comments

• dachshunddachshund Posts: 7,753
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Carol
    yes we have the same but we are warm in doors
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • migmig Posts: 7,145
    We were the same but now the sky has gone white a sign of things to come ! its bitter cold ,been out and filled the bird feeders and broke the ice on the bird baths.
  • GraceBGraceB Posts: 1,598
    Very cold here in Kent. Leaden, grey looking skies. We had snow flurries this morning. Thankfully too little for it to settle. (Getting about in snow is a nightmare for me so I dread the thought of a) it actually happening; and b) it settling).

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • theresaktheresak Posts: 1,998
    Grey skies oop north in Durham, but slightly warmer than yesterday. No snow, thankfully.
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Glorious morning (minus 3 at 9am) with bright sun and a clear sky but then after lunch it clouded over, a few half-hearted flakes fell then stopped. It is now getting colder - it's time to draw the curtains. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben