Advice regarding holiday insurance please

Options
Hobbles
Hobbles Member Posts: 3
edited 15. Feb 2015, 05:26 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have a very special holiday come g up next month and need some holiday insurance to St Lucia.

I have RA, Fybro, Syrogens, under active thyroid and high blood pressure .

Where's best to get insurance from please. Worried I wint get insurance.
Can anyone help please?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Hobbles

Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums. As mods we are here to help with any technical problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

All best wishes
    Mod B
  • bridesmum
    bridesmum Member Posts: 181
    Options
    I went online to get quotes for our holiday last year and decided on saga, I will probably go with them again this year. Have a fab time in st. Lucia. Deb
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Hello, welcome aboard!

I'm about to fly to New Zealand and have insured with Saga, they were brilliant on the phone, gave me some good advice and helped me find the least expensive way of insuring (I got an annual policy which actually worked out cheaper than a single trip one and included cover for my daughter). I have a number of ailments including RA and associated lung damage, none of which caused any problems, but be sure to declare all of it so that there aren't any exclusions.

I did try the internet trawl but the health stuff made that more complicated and I wanted to be able to talk to someone to be sure there weren't any hidden nasties in the exclusion clauses.

Have a brilliant holiday.

Deb x
  • Hobbles
    Hobbles Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.
    I will call saga and let you both know how I got on.
    Thanks again x