Catching up

Options
resusjan
resusjan Member Posts: 290
edited 20. Feb 2015, 04:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello everyone,

I've not been on the forum for months! I'm in the process of catching up on all the posts and am glad to see some familiar names.

In the past year I have moved from Pembrokeshire to Wiltshire, started a new job, finished my masters degree, completed my independant prescribing course, watched my son start university, started helping my daughter plan her wedding, supported my 70 year old father through the break up of his second marriage, helped my 80 year old step father move into my sisters house in Manchester and.......actually, I think that's it. So I guess its no surprise that my RA is playing me up a little at the moment.

Hope everyone is as well as they can be, time to carry on reading all the posts I've missed.

Jan x

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Blimey! You've been busy. Welcome back.

Pleased to know that although you've been flat out that it's all gone so well.

If any of us have any prescription queries we know who to ask!

Hope the joints settle down soon.

Take care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Welcome back Jan no wonder your RA is playing up hope you get a reprieve soon now that things have settled down..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You have been busy and no mistake. I hope you are truly settled in your new home and enjoying living there. We moved in December 2013 and the new place is lovely - there is one flight of stairs but I don't have to do them, a huge improvement. Things don't change much on here, there's still much groaning and moaning so you ain't missed much. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Jan
    Sorry Im late seething this the old brain doesn't work these days
    How lovely you have finished your degree, and your son at uni..and the rest blimey you have been a busy lady..I hope your daughters wedding goes well..and then I think you may need some me time...and you deserve it...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    I'm exhausted just reading your post. I hope all is settling down now, including the joints :)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright