What a week!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 17. Feb 2015, 10:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well yesterday morning went and saw the vampire! Got back decided to play with the rugrats for a little while and Arnie got too ruff and stabbed me in the finger very deep pulled his nail out and it was a blood bath. Never realised you could bleed so much! I had to hold my hand in the other hand and get to the sink. Put finger under tap and it swelled up and the finger went black! Went to Minor injuries, blood was trapped under skin. Had a tetanus injection.
Today had O.T and stair lift man come out, he has done a quote for fitting one, O.T thinks I will get the full grant. Just got to wait for the care people to give okay to full grant and stair lift will be mine!!

Thursday I have a Rhummy Consultant apt, What a week!!

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear! The finger thing sounds very painful and nasty, hope it heals up quickly. Fingers crossed you get your grant and that your appointment goes well.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,937
    Options
    Hello Bubbadog
    i'm sorry about your finger I know that hurts I've had it.
    good luck with the stair lift.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Life carries on regardless of arthritis, doesn't it? I hope the finger heals soon - you can never trust a cat not to hurt you: a pure-bred Siamese was using my lap as a place to rest, and purring fit to bust whilst being stroked, but when I stood up to move into another room (as instructed by the owner) I had numerous claws dug into my front upper thighs: little brute. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Ouch!! Hope the finger heals well, and quickly.