Sorry not being around much!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 13. Mar 2015, 06:20 in Living with Arthritis archive
I'm back again! Been a crazy couple of weeks! Had carpet fitters in twice last week, the house was upside down. We now have new carpet through out the house. The rugrats where a bit freaked the 1st day but the second day they when in doing downstairs, stairs and landing I stayed in my room with them they where fine.
It took 3 days to get all the furniture in and in it's right place. I've been alright, I think I'm still a little anaemic still. I've not felt right all weekend and this morning feel really dizzy and I'm not walking straight, I look drunk when I walk. Does it ring a bell with anyone, does it sound like a bug anyone has had?

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You've had a strenuous, difficult time which could well account for your dizziness etc. However, I'm a tad concerned about your anaemia. You were diagnosed with it around the same time as me. Since then I've had an upper body scan (clear except for small gallstones), an endoscopy (clear) and a colonoscopy (clear) and I'm about to have a lower abdo scan. I think my docs are being a touch over-cautious but at least they're not just letting things ride. Have you had any treatment or investigations at all for yours, bubbadog?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    Options
    No had no investigations done, My G.P is keeping an eye on cell counts and the fact my appetite is still a mess (low appetite) does concern her the strange thing is I've had craving for crunchy nut cornflakes lately and I've had them with milk and it's not given me any tummy trouble!! And now I've had them for breakfast every day for the last few weeks! Still no trouble! I'm due for a phone consultation so see what she thinks then.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I see no reason why Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with milk should upset your stomach.

Have you been prescribed iron tablets or advised about iron-rich foods?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello bubba...nice to see you back, but having carpets fitted is such a big job moving everything and so on...hope you had help..and glad the rugrats are fine...bet they wondered what was going on...now its rest time...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    Options
    I see no reason why Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with milk should upset your stomach.

Have you been prescribed iron tablets or advised about iron-rich foods?
    For the last 8+ years I've been lactose intolerant and just a small amount of milk would cause extreme upset tummy with cramps. But recently I've been able to have a whole bowl of milk with my crunchy nut cornflakes!!