advice or support

ichabod6
ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
edited 29. Apr 2015, 02:24 in Living with Arthritis archive
I dont think anyone who posts on here has any medical qualifications, and if they had, they hopefully would have the professionalism not to post advice as such.
Everyone on this forum is an individual and as such can only report on their experiences, and if that gives support to others well and good.
It matters not if an individual posts in single figures or thousands he or she
can only tell of their experiences.

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi
    What brought this up? I think we are all pretty professional.
    Especially any volunteers in Arthritis Care.....we know not to mention medicines or anything like that except to say what help us but to add that everyone is different.
    Hileena
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    I'm wondering the same thing... for me this forum is about support and encouragement, ofwhich there seems to be an endless supply
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Wow, what brought that on ichabod6?
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Personally speaking, I get fantastic support and advice on this forum. I am aware that forum members are not - generally - medically qualified. I am eternally grateful that I have this forum to get such sensible, down to earth advice from.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • Kittkat
    Kittkat Member Posts: 309
    Hi there
    I think Internet forums can be really quite dangerous and some individuals can give some dubious advice . However , I have found this forum to be of great help in some of my darkest times.
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Ichabod

Are you not coming online to comment??? You make a comment that no one quite understands where it came from then you disappear off line again :roll:

Hileena