R.I.P Ray Charles
rondetto Member Posts: 2,495
edited 8. Apr 2015, 14:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lovely singer Ray Charles has died at the age of 96.
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,279Aww he did have a velvety voice...RIP0
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544Loved his music, another great talent gone R.I.P Ray.0
Lovely voice. Mig0
You fooled me...its a different Ray Charles.
I'd been on fb today and not seen anything about the other Ray Charles!
Just checked its the Ray of Ray Charles singers who backed Perry Como,a good backing group. The other Ray Charles died in 2004. Mig0
Yep checked too. In the back of my mind I thought Ray Charles had died some time ago. He died just before the film about his life was released and can remember the publicity surrounding it now.
- 8.7K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 179 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 117 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 4 Food and Diet
- 253 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe