I started a blog.

Options
LemonMerigue
LemonMerigue Member Posts: 62
edited 12. May 2015, 06:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm unsure of the rules regarding posting blogs etc but I started one.

I'm sure it probably comes across as a load of sanctimonious c**p but if anyone is interested in reading it this is the link: arthurisnotmyfriend.wordpress.com

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just looked at your blog Paige and have followed it its good.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Quite a lot of people either on here or who have been on here have written blogs and some still do.

I am sure I'm right that A/C are happy enough with links to blogs being on here.

Best of luck

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I think its brilliant , and a good way of getting everything out..and will help other going through the same..you keep it going and I will carry on reading it..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • LemonMerigue
    LemonMerigue Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Thank you!

I will hopefully be able to keep it updated. I sometimes start these things with the best intentions but then I just forget or life gets in the way. I do think it will help me. If it helps others then that's even better :)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I know 'skezier' started a blog and also 'traluvie'. I'm sure there have been others.

When I was first diagnosed there was no internet and the word 'blog' hadn't been invented :lol: I used to write stuff down though as it helped get it all out of my system.

Go for it, LemonMerigue. I hope it helps.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright