off on a little trip

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 14. May 2015, 09:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
off on a little 3 day trip to Bournemouth tomorrow with OH looking forward to it as Tuesday evening we are going to a Chris de Burgh Concert he is one of our favourite singers. so looking forward to it . hoping the weather is ok and that Arthur is kind to me. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Have a lovely time Carol

and an even better time at your concert!!

See you when you get back :)

xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    you have a lovely time Carol ,its good to have things to look forward to...Bournemouth is one of my favorite places but a bit to far now for us..and enjoy the concert..I get shiver with lady in red... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    I hope you enjoy both the trip and the concert!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Have fun :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    We all need little treats to keep us going, yes? I hope the weather holds and he is in fine voice! My husband has his version of THAT song which makes me laugh but I can't type it here . . . . :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Thanks all for your replies
    home again around 2pm today weather in Bournemouth was beautiful
    concert venue not too far away, Concert absolutely brilliant had really good seats 3 rows back from the stage. so a good couple of days away Arthur caused me no real problems. which is more than I can say about OH's mood today as he has been really snappy but oh well back to normal I suppose. :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Carol, there are pills for arthritis but, unfortunately, none for OHs :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Oh Sticky had a giggle at that no pills for OHs :lol::lol: oh how I wish there was I'm just about at the end of my tether with his snappy moods it feels as if we no longer have any common interests anymore. these days every thing I say or do seems to annoy him. so I give up and just go quite but even that seems wrong cos I get accused of being in a bad mood and he then claims he is frightened to say anything to me incase it turns into a row so he sits in silence too. great fun men aren't they !!! :D
    Stay positive always👍xx