Monday morning lycra

Options
LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 12. May 2015, 10:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
It's rainy weather here, gloomy for May and not too warm. I'm getting bored of opening my curtains to another grey and miserable day. This morning I opened my curtains in time to see the back of a new neighbour from up the street returning from his run. He is rather athletic and was clad in lycra with a short enough t-shirt on for me to admire the contours of his lycra clad frame. Who needs sunshine when you can have that? :lol:
Hey little fighter, things will get brighter

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Do you want a lodger ? Mig
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Do you want a lodger ? Mig

:lol::lol::lol:
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    LV, not all therapies come on prescription and, luckily, not all are harmful if overdosed on. Monday morning lycra is an excellent way to start the week. Or the day....hour...etc. Go for it.

Someone chuck a bucket of cold water over mig, please :roll: And shove her tongue back in. :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I love it... :lol: we have 2 young men just moved in next door but one..and if I go in the back bedroom ....just to clean the window that is :D ...they are there with no shirts on cutting down a tree... :D:D mig sorry no lycra :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    Options
    Any Tuesday morning lycra?
    Steven Wright
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Sadly not :? I was hoping for a repeat performance but no such luck. All lodgers welcome, it is worth a viewing. I've realised that I haven't actually seen him to even say hello to, perhaps saying hello would spoil it. If he was a twerp it might shatter the lycra clad illusion for me...Barbara, have you finished cleaning those windows yet? I'd be checking for smears if so :D
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    Options
    I've had two very bad lycra experiences when the objects of my lust turned round and revealed their faces. One was my own age :shock: It very nearly taught me a lesson :wink:
    Steven Wright