Oh no flare up!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 3. Aug 2015, 16:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi guys! Just dropping in to say I started with a flare up on Sunday what with everything else to deal with including needing to get my monthly bloods done, need my yearly eye test to be done, need to have a steroid injection because this flare up is causing a pig of a pain in my left shoulder and now found part of my filling has come out!! So lately it never rains but it pours for me. So that's what has been happening with me! Hope you guys are doing better. :(

Comments

• dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    (((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))) hugs, hope stuff improves soon.

Deb xxx
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Oh, Bubba! You are having a tough time at the moment. I hope this passes soon and you feel better. xxxx ((()))
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Oh dear Bubba you are not having it very good at the moment, I am keeping fingers crossed that things settle down for you soon ((((())))) xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. Hope things settle down for you soon.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh bubba ..you are going through it, I hope the flare beggers off very soon, then you can concentrate on the bloods and the tooth..((()))
    Love
    Barbara
  • sunnysideup
    sunnysideup Member Posts: 17
    Options
    xxxxxxxxxxx In the middle of a flare up too. Best wishes to you. Good luck. x