What a week!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 1. Aug 2015, 09:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
I think everything has just caught up with me this week, the new work load from AbleHere.co.uk, my husband being off due to no work and the fact my holiday is coming up fast now and I haven't started sorting my things out!
Yesterday I just felt awful, bad head and totally exhausted. I slept in for the first in god knows how long and even went back to bed a couple of hours after getting up and slept till mid afternoon and even when I got up I fell asleep on the settee! I couldn't do a thing! At least today I feel more with it.

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are not so good but glad you were able to retire to your bed yesterday and feel better for it.

I think we all have those days, perhaps we should invest in victorian chaise lounges and then we can recline on them in best victorian fashion, pale and interesting.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Sorry things are a struggle, sometimes rest is what we need, well done you for listening to your body! When I have those days I retire to my recliner chair in the living room so that I still feel part of the family, but can snooze at will.

Hope the weekend is restful.

Deb x
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Glad you managed to catch up with some sleep Bubba and feel the benefit of it today. Hope you have a nice relaxing holiday :hammock: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Hope you get the holiday sorted, bubbadog, and glad you feel more on top of things today.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright