Back from GP

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 20. Aug 2015, 15:12 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just got back from gps ,scan shows a simple cyst on right ovary letter sent to gyny re do we need to do anything ,letter sent to renal about kidney and a letter sent to rheumatology to advise what is occurring at the moment and I have got some steroid cream as i have a rash again on back of hands and forearms gp thought straight away that the lupus is playing up again,have to phone gp in a week to find out if they have had replies to letters or to advise if i have heard.
Going to have a coffee now. Mig

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    A well-earned coffee, mig.

They sound to be doing a good, comprehensive job and I hope no op is required.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Options
    That sounds very thorough, Mig. Enjoy your coffee!

Meg
  • mig
    Options
    I hope it doesn't require an op either Sticky,coffee was good so was the chocolate biscuit. Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I had an ovarian cyst, I had no idea it was there despite it being 3.8 kilos. When I found out it was there well, it wasn't pleasant and I was left firing on one cylinder (so to speak).

I suspect this is one of the 'benefits' of the constant monitoring, at least you now know it's there, that other steps are being taken and I hope things settle sooner rather than later.

Isn't life stupidly complicated at times? :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig you do seem to have a good team around you..its good these thing are picked up on ..I have kidney probs and they were picked up on early ..hope all will be well..and the cream works on that rash..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    Options
    Just had a call from gps secretary can i go in for another blood test tomorrow morning ! and she is making me appointments with gyny and renal in about 5 weeks time ,will be glad when things are sorted but can't complain about the care I'm getting,just a bit anxious .Mig
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Thinking of you, Mig. Hope you have answers soon and no need for surgery.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Hi Mig,

Just popped by to send some hugs ((((((( ))))))). Hope all the other appointments go smoothly, glad to hear that you're getting such good care. Try not to be too anxious about the gynae appointment.....I had similar problems a few years ago, a simple overian cyst was discovered, but they advised that as long as it wasn't producing symptoms to leave well alone, apparently they are quite common.

Deb x