Halloween

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 26. Oct 2015, 04:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
:vampire: I've just seen the new smilies and it reminded me that the cauldron has :spider: gone missing ,who ever has it please return it asap and no more will be said. Mig :pumpkin:

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry mig

t98091.gif

My wok was 'borrowed' by one of the kids so I needed it ;)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    Sorry, mig. I won't be here for Hallowe'en this year but I send a couple of contributions for the cauldron :scary-spider: :pumpkin:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    borrowed it to make soup, but must say it tasted strange :zombie-cat: ...will add a few things before I return it... :spider: :skull:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Please can we put my back in the cauldron? It's horrific :horror-movie: My foot is recovering well from the triple fusion, giving me very little pain, but my back!! I'd gladly throw it in!
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    :zombie-cat: Cauldron time. I'm looking forward to it. I've saved up a lot of hideous things to add, and, I haven't even cleaned my fridge yet :horror-movie:
  • mig
    Options
    :shock:
  • mig
    Options
    Ok ladies time to clean out fridges and cupboards anything out of date please leave by the cauldron,it will be checked and anything thats not at least 6 months out of date will be stored for next year. :monster: :scary-spider: :spider: Mig
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Will i fit in? I'm well out of date.

:skull: :zombie-mummy:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    :D :idea: I think quite a few of us are past the bb date. Maybe we'll need a bigger cauldron?
  • frogmorton
    Options
    mig

I brought a whole load of stuff and put it next to the cauldron...out of date eggs....mouldy cheese.... something green and mushy.....something black, white green and mushy.

The contents of my hoover.....some of that stuff from the washing powder drawer in the washer....

Hope it helps :)

Thing is some of it's got in already c070.gif

Oh is this your spell book?

t98269.gif
  • mig
    Options
    Frog thought Sticky had taken the book with her !
    By the amount of stuff piled by the cauldron you must all have sparkling clean cupboards,who had the dried eggs ?Kath NO you will not go in the pot we are going to make a miracle cure-all.
    Sticky won't be presiding over the coven this year she's over teaching the americans how to be spooky so there will be a new head priestess or a priest even for this year,if you fancy it put your name forward. Mig
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Mig the book fell into my compost heap a couple of days ago - possibly out of an aeroplane... :?

Re priestess role:

Are we allowed to nominate?

Love

Toni xxx
  • mig
    Options
    Wondered what the smell was.
    Nominations will be accepted up till sunday noon.
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Just leaving my donations, a few more aggs, some festering stir-fry veg and soup that I think may be developing a few extra ingredients! Oh and some extra hot chilli sauce and pickles to spice things up. :zombie2:
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I've just got back from a month in Australia to find a clear gooey liquid in the bottom of the fridge so that can go in. The shower head was left hanging in the bath and must have had a slight leak. There was a grey/black substance coming from it all the way down the bath to the plughole where it had turned to jelly. I've been wondering what to do with that. :horror-movie: :zombie2:
    Christine