Naughty Pusskins!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 7. Oct 2015, 13:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well we are convinced we have a mouse nest under our shed because yesterday Arnie & Willow where hanging round by the shed when Arnie trotted into the lounge and dropped this cute little mouse on the carpet it was still alive and he kept patting it and meowing at it to move! OH managed to catch it and took it to the hawthorn bushes where Arnie couldn't catch it. An hour later he brings in another so OH had to repeat what he did. Then Willow the murderer was playing with one in the garden sadly this one was dead so he had to dispose with it. So it's now:-

Cats 3- Mice 0

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh bless anything that moves..we have so many mice here with the fields ..glad to have 4 cats next door..but hate to see them catch one..cant win really.. :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Generous of them to bring their mice to show you :shock: .
  • emmaadams
    emmaadams Member Posts: 140
    Options
    my cat used to bring me baby seagulls .. they would be dead mind you and id have lots of feathers in my front yard... hes never brought a mouse home though and thank goodness he hasn't brought me anything home for a while now though

i have a ginger and white cat who is nearly 4 (in feb) and he is called Garfield . he's my hot water bottle and when we stroke him he drools

my kids named him Riley (5) and Lewis (9) they keep asking me when he's going to start eating lasagne lol ...
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Many years ago we had a dog who would catch bumble bees he didn't kill them he would bring them in in his mouth then let them go, one time we had three in the lounge they weren't very happy about their treatment and I was screaming hubby was laughing and the dog was barking it was like a scene from a carry on film.Mig
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,931
    Options
    a few years ago my dachshund was out in the fields on her walk and she brought me baby moles she was so pleased.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    My cats are getting on a bit now and don't catch so many rodents any more. But one of Mr F's coats did end up ruined by a mouse released indoors that took up residence in his pocket!!