I have my first sticker!

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 17. Oct 2015, 16:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
I've collected my "half-stone" sticker and certificate when I weighed in tonight. I qualified for this last week but as I don't stay to the meetings, but just weigh in, it was given to me tonight.

I've lost another 2lbs, so the total off now is 9.5lbs. As a bonus, the first figure (what I call the "tonnage" but other people call 'stones' :wink: ) has dropped. Yay! :lol: I so badly wanted to get rid of that figure and I've done it. I'm so pleased.

My next challenge is to get to my first "1 stone loss" award. As bonus, people are just beginning to notice that I'm dieting. I too, am starting to see where the weight has gone which is encouraging.

I have a good group of friends who are supporting me and cheering me on, as indeed, are all of you. Without such support I couldn't do this, so thank you!

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hurrah Well done Grace - you must be feeling very proud of yourself, justifiably so.

Here's to losing more tonnage!!
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Well done Grace...keep it up and that book will soon be covered in bling :lol:

Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Grace

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k010.gif

Two great achievements there and even better encouragement in the fact that you can now see results as can others :)

Brilliant :)

love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Excellent news, Grace, and thoroughly deserved. What an incentive to keep going!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Well done Grace........................go girl xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Well done Grace..we knew you could do it..keep up the good work..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    Thank you all for your kind replies.

I've got a way to go yet and it'll be a slow journey but the destination will be reached!

GraceB
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Well done you.
    it'll be a slow journey
    Quite possibly, but remember 'slow and steady wins the race'
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Excellent. Well done you! I know how difficult it can be at times - I'm counting pro-points at the moment to get rid of a few pounds.

Meg
  • slomo
    slomo Member Posts: 180
    Just wanted to say congratulations on the sticker winning and tonnage shrinkage. I know I'm a bit slow to respond so apologies for that.
    Do remember if you get stuck that my offer still holds. For reasons best known to the good old RA, I have lost over half a stone while continuing to stuff my face and stay within the limits for my height, so I could easily manage to take over several pounds for you!
    Well done on the good work

slomo
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done grace it feels fantastic when you reach that first sticker and when as you say the tonnage/stone number drops too doesn't it. now just aim for the 1st stone only 4 and a half pounds to get there just chip away each week and you'll soon achieve it. this week I gained but have now stayed in target for 18 months so I must be doing something right.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    Thank you for your replies.

Slomo - I may well take you up on your kind offer. Perhaps you'd be good enough to take 5lbs? That would get me to a stone off!

Turbogran - sounds like you are doing well to stay so close to target still. Well done.

GraceB