Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Jetting off tomorrow SW?

theresaktheresak Posts: 1,998
edited 21. Oct 2015, 15:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
Am I correct? If I am, then I hope you have a good journey, and a lovely visit with your family.

Comments

• migmig Posts: 7,136
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Bon voyage your Stickyness hope you and Mr SW have a fabulous time with your family. Mig
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,661
    Wishing you a safe journey and a lovely time with your family...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,871
    Thank you Tezz, mig and Barbara.

I'm going for 'Best Grandma Ever' award as I managed to buy the desired Lego Jurassic World kit at a regular price (not the *m*z*n hiked up one). It's sold out everywhere over there.

This time tomorrow I should just have got my first complementary wine and pretzels :D
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • villiervillier Posts: 4,426
    Have a great time Sticky, hope you have a better flight over than you did the last time, enjoy your wine and pretzels. xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,132 ✭✭
    Have a WONDERFUL time Stickwicket AKA Best Grandmother ;)

You will be missed, but I know you love visiting your family very much so ENJOY yourself :D

Love

Toni xxx
    Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,661
    Thank you Tezz, mig and Barbara.

I'm going for 'Best Grandma Ever' award as I managed to buy the desired Lego Jurassic World kit at a regular price (not the *m*z*n hiked up one). It's sold out everywhere over there.

This time tomorrow I should just have got my first complementary wine and pretzels :D
    Brilliant...is it a surprise or do they know...you enjoy the sunshine.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceBGraceB Posts: 1,598
    Hope you have a safe, uneventful journey and a wonderful stay with your family.

Looking forward to hearing all about your exciting trip when you get back.

Take care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Hurrah! It's so refreshing to see the correct use of complementary: even the Times had that wrong last week, advertising 'complimentary' membership of the NT if one took out a subscription. FCOL.

I too hope you have a far better journey than the last one - don't overdo the complementary anything, OK? Being poured off a plane lacks dignity and elegance! :wink: Have fun, enjoy the sun, the son and grandson. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadogbubbadog Posts: 5,852
    Have a great trip Sticky and a wonderful time with the family. Bet your Grand child will enjoy seeing their Grandma especially when she's bearing gifts!! :)
  • emmaadamsemmaadams Posts: 140
    Have a great time with your family Sticxky .. i hope you have a safe and enjoyable flight :)

will look forward to hearing all about your Trip when you get back x