Humira side effects

Options
2»

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,131
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thanks very much, that's cheering - as far as it goes, I won't take it as gospel that I'll do the same of course - next couple will really tell me what's what I expect. Thanks for the moral support/good wishes too. :)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I know how disappointing that is, I was told that the humira would mean I would lose the sticks and not need pain relief - having a sense of humour is essential with this malarkey.

I reckon the first shot was a surprise to the body hence your feeling slightly better, but it's now acclimatising to this new jollop and it may well take some time for further benefit to come through. Are you taking anything else alongside to support it? I feel as though I should remember but I don't. :oops: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    It is said that it usually starts working around 12 weeks. For me it was injection 1. But we all know everybody is different.You still have some time before you reach the 12 weeks.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello toady just want to send more good wishes that the humira kicks in very soon...sending some positive vibes...xx
    Love
    Barbara