Depo injection

Options
lynnemarie1123
lynnemarie1123 Member Posts: 295
edited 14. Nov 2015, 05:05 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all

About 6 weeks ago I had a depo injection 200mg ( my first) I suppose on reflection it worked ! :)

I've had a busy, exhausted stressful week!, on my 2nd lot of week long antibiotics for kidney infection which is showing no signs of going away ! Had my 3 monthly bloods kidney result was twice what it should be ! :? Anyway took 2 amitrip last night and slept for 11 hours yay! ( better than the 4 the night before )
However I'm in agony this morning feel like everything has flared, can hardly walk l! Pick anything up etc !

Do we think it's the depo wearing off, or just my bloody saying 1. You've slept for too long in one position or 2,STOP DOING TOO MUCH and rest woman or a combo ?

Any advise welcome X ya xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    it's probably a mix of all three and maybe the depo is running out of puff. Steroids are fantastic when they work, we 'feel' better so think we are when we're not - they mask rather than address the issues. It could also be why the kidney infection isn't clearing as it should, steroids affect the whole body, not just the hurty bits. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben