1. Concentrate on your worst day for your answers.
2. Send as much evidence as you possibly can (photocopies only)
3. Get letters from specialists, doctors and consultants.
4. Get help to fill in the form. CAB are sometimes helpful. Don't try to fill it all in at once.
5. Contact your local MP. They can be helpful (sometimes!).
6. Keep copies of everything.
7. Keep every single letter from appointments and when you see a consultant/specialist always ask for a copy of the letter sent to your GP.
8. Take photos of every single aid that you use.
9. Put down all of the side effects that any of your medication has on you.
10. And Good Luck !!!!!!