Angry, scared, humiliated and insulted

2»

Comments

• daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I think you have been remarkable,
    Seconded, and I think you will continue to be remarkable, and an inspiration to all who are fortunate enough to encounter you, whether virtually or in real life.
  • Ladybrown
    Ladybrown Member Posts: 130
    Sending hugs as well Slosh. Such a dreadful meeting but hopefully your head did intervene for the paperwork. Hope the union rep is useful in your next meeting (and don't forget you can go straight to regional office if you don't get the support you need). So sorry to hear about your OH as well. ((()))
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I am short of time (aren't we all :roll: ) and can only second (well, I guess 'third') DD's and daffy's comments. Now, hang on tight to F & G.....((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • slomo
    slomo Member Posts: 180
    Hi Slosh, how are you doing today?
    Was glad to hear that your work seem to be reconsidering their treatment of your case, and seem to be prepared to act more reasonably and appropriately. Was really sorry though to hear about your OH, wish I had a magic wand to sort you out.
    Sending you positive thoughts and lots of love

slomo
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    First of all I can't quite believe all the lovely things being said abiut my being "remarkable " etc, but I thank you wholeheartedly.

Made it through to the end of term, did my planning for when I go back and left my office looking tidy with a clear desk.

The business with my OH was gradual and it was a few weeks ago that I told him that as far as I am concerned we are separated, he just says he still loves me, we just don't live together anymore because...I get up earlier and go to bed earlier than him, I don't like him making late night phone calls (he is very loud on the phone), and because I'm too independent. I think as well the whole health /disability thing is a contributing factor too. He is originally from Pakistan, came over here about 12 years ago and I think his whole attitude towards disability etc is very different.

I didn't post about it sooner because at the time there was a thread from someone who was worried about starting a serious relationship and so I didn't think it would be very sensitive of me to post about relationship breakdown.

Just want to say, Happy Christmas :carolers:
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Slosh,

Sorry to hear about your relationship breaking down, not an easy time for you. However, as usual you are thinking of others in not mentioning this before.

Sounds like you've left everything at the school 100% ready for next term which hopefully shouldn't go un-noticed.

I hope you have as good a Christmas as you can.

Be kind to yourself and take care,
    Graceb
    Turn a negative into a positive!