Cortisone Injection

Options
JamesFoote
JamesFoote Member Posts: 86
I have had my neck and lower back done a few time now but this time is killing me. I have such a bad head it is making me feel sick and movement feels stiff and painful. I had it done Tuesday morning and today is Thursday afternoon

Has anyone else had this problem if so amy idea how long before it passes

James

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,490
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dear James,

Thank you for your post to Helplines. I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well with your neck pain. If you'd like some reassurance or medical advice you might leave a message for your GP and they should be able to ring you back.

If you'd like to hear from some other forum members it would be worth posting on the Living with Arthritis Forum rather than this one.

Here's some more information about neck pain.
    http://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/conditions/neck-pain.aspx

Only someone medically qualified would be able to discuss with you whether what you are experiencing is just because of the neck pain, or whether the injection has affected things.

I do hope you can speak to the doctor and get some support.

I'm afraid our phone lines are closed today for team training and we won't be able to reply to any other forum posts today.

Kind regards

Guy