Yay Good news for a change !!!!!

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 21. Dec 2015, 04:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
after all the medical problems since September at long last things are looking brighter in the way of if everything is going ok with no concerns next appointment with doctor is in a month's to check on 2nd arm swelling and then another appointment re my water retention tabs in 3 months from now so a reasonably happy bunny tonight. :D Just now need to receive my sheepskin elbow protectors to arrive to take the pressure of my elbows when using my crutches I shall be dancing around (well not literaly Dancing but as near as I can get ) the room :presents: :santa2: :carolers:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Great news, so pleased you've had good results. Good luck finding your elbow protectors and hope you have another good day tomorrow.

Tale care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Ah Carol that is good news things are going the right way now :)

Hope the sheepskin elbow protectors arrive very soon - at least if you fall over jigging about your elbows will be fine :santa:

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    good for you Carol...and so pleased that things are looking up..there will be no holding you back at Christmas... :presents: x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Thank you ladies well elbow protectors are at post office as we were out this morning when they came missed them by just 15 mins card left so will collect them on Monday so just one more day :presents:

Toni I had little giggle when I read the bit about falling over he he :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    :areindeer: :areindeer: :areindeer:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright