And it's happy Christmas from me too

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 27. Dec 2015, 09:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just to wish everyone a very happy and as pain free as possible Christmas.
It's been a bit of a bumpy year with it's ups and downs and it's been good to be able to share the ups and get support in the downs from everyone here.
Glad to say it's ending on an up, took my grandchildren for lunch with Father Christmas on Monday, combined with Christmas afternoon tea for me and my daughter and then tomorrow I'm going to spend the day at my daughter's which will be very special, first time I'll have gone there on Christmas day and my granddaughter's first Christmas.

:santa2: hope you all get spoilt by the man in red! :carolers:
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    and a very Merry Christmas to you too Slosh :)

It sounds as though this year is ending well :areindeer:

Enjoy today at your daughter's and your Grandaughter's first ever Christmas too :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry I am late thankyou slosh ... I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your daughter and granddaughter :areindeer: ..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    It was wonderful, as well as my granddaughter my daughter has also given me two grandsons, 5 1/2 and 4. It was a lovely day, full of love, joy and cuddles.
    Needless to say there was plenty of payback after but it was well worth it.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich