so so tired

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 9. Feb 2016, 08:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
after a brilliant few days spent staying with my granddaughter and partner and my adorable great granddaughter who was 4 on Friday was a hectic few days with a family meal for little ones birthday on Friday and a birthday party on Saturday. I am absolutely shattered today and stiff all over still it was all worth it . :D:D hope every one is as pain free as possible
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh I bet it was, Carol. Sometimes the gain outweighs the pain and lasts longer. Good for you. I hope you managed a quiet day and things are now twanging less.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    thanks stickey yes things are a bit better tonight just tired but I also have a slight cold which is not surprising seeing as I have been in close contact with a snotty nose 4year old for 4days also her mum has a cold and got home yesterday to find OH has a cold too but of course everyone else gets on with theirs but he is moping around with his :roll: :roll: but well i'm not taking much notice of him as everything I say I get my head bitten off with the excuse of well i'm not well and i'm tired :roll: :lol::lol: Men arrgh but well it was all worth it as the little one has grown up so much since I last saw her and I have been staying with my grandaughter so have had the little one around me most of the time the little monkey.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    I'm delighted you got away and spent time with your family. Just a shame that the "lurgy" has taken advantage of your kindness. I hope you feel better soon.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    What a delightful thing to do!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    How lovely Carol,I always say when it come to my GC tired but happy..they do lift you..now you get some rest till next time..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Carol
    When people talk about pacing I always say we have a choice.
    If I do something I thoroughly enjoy and get pay back for it.........well that's worth it. :lol:

If I do a lot of housework {not very often} :roll: and get pay back for it........that is NOT worth it :wink:

Love
    Eileen