Knuckles

Options
Pedz
Pedz Member Posts: 41
edited 10. Feb 2016, 05:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi guys just a quickie, recently had a bad fare (RA) since it has eased off some of my knuckles apear bruised ? Is this normal ?
Cheers
Pete
before you can live a part of your life has to die, most people will never experience this.....guess i have a gift.....

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It doesn't ring any bells. I suggest you take photos and, if it persists, ask the docs.

I don't suppose you banged them while they were swollen?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Pedz
    Pedz Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi thanks for the reply I have nurse review on Friday so I will bring it up then
    Thank you
    Pete.
    before you can live a part of your life has to die, most people will never experience this.....guess i have a gift.....
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have a number of bruises at the moment as I am rebuilding my sulph dose after a break but none on my knuckles. It's good you have this appointment and I hope they have an answer! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Yes, do mention it. I'd forgotten, until I read DD's post, that most, if not all, DMARDS can cause bruising. I'm rarely free of them round my knees which I use to push the coffee table around :oops: You just get used to it and that's OK as long as it's not excessive but an ask of the rheumatology nurse would be a good way to go.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright