Fatigue

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
edited 22. Feb 2016, 08:55 in Living with Arthritis archive
Come on, guys!

The webmanager has put a sticky above asking us to tell AC about our experiences of fatigue so that they can produce a leaflet.

So far only DD and I have replied but we almost all experience it and all our experiences are valid even if we disagree about it. In fact, especially if we disagree because we can't all experience it exactly the same.

AC, the webmanager and mods have given us so much that is valuable with these forums. Let's give a bit back :valentine:
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• Sharon2960
    Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've added my two penn'orth!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks SW will go and have a look..
    Love
    Barbara
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    I've added my bit.....like you said we are all different and can all add to the discussion.

Deb
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Giving it a lot of thought before adding my thoughts.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I hope I didn't come over as the forum's 'chief whip'. :oops: We all have our own take on fatigue and everyone's experience is important.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Done my bit guys!! :valentine:
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I rarely glance at the top of the forum, I should do more often.

I was going to make a joke about being too tired to reply but thought best not in case my sense of humour didn't translate well on here. :D
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I laughed when I read Starbursts' reply to this thread, but failed to respond due to The Spouse being a twerp. :roll:

I think that having a sense of humour helps so much when dealing with this malarkey but if that is lacking - and it often does - then it's far harder to manage. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben