Easter jaunt for all

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 25. Mar 2016, 07:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now the bus has had a run out how about a trip out on Easter monday ? but where to go any ideas folk. Mig

Comments

• applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    How about the seaside? Scarborough is lovely. Fish and chips for lunch and a paddle in the sea.
    Christine
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Excellent idea! I don't mind where we go, but think I should be in charge of the bar :wink:
    Numpty
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Was going to suggest Margate (from my days as a mod (scooter that is,not moderator!!).
    But decided against it since been there twice this week,and back again tomorrow (see my thread Hip Jont Programme).
    Will have to think of somewhere else (not enough time for another forum cruise............. :!: )
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Scarborough has been suggested,but when did a cruise happen ? I must have missed it .
    Hip joint programme sounds a good idea.Mig
  • slomo
    slomo Member Posts: 180
    I'm working on Monday but Toni says she'll get a balloon to collect me at lunchtime and bring me back later so I can join in the fun. Is it going to be Scarborough? Haven't been there for ages, last time it was so hot there that we got sunburned.
    So, note for balloon navigation - head north quite a bit then a bit East, I'll wave to you from the carpark and you can lower a bucket for me to get winched aboard. I'd offer to climb up a ladder, but realistically I don't see that having a happy ending!!
    slomo
  • prefabkid47
    mig wrote:
    Scarborough has been suggested,but when did a cruise happen ? I must have missed it .

mig (are you sure you weren't asleep in your cabin :?: )

The last cruise was early December 2012 on board the 'Skylark' and organised by Joan Lawson Cruises.It was a real voyage of discovery and we saw many forum members in a totally new light........... :o :shock: :shock: :roll:
    Many secrets and private desires (almost fetishes!)were revealed.!!

Passengers/crew included such memorable people as valval,trisher,bubbles,bubbadog,mellman,roses,CJ Hunter,theresa4,Airwave,Colin and tjt6768(Tony).Many others joined us (or departed) at various points of call.Apologies for any missed.

Apart from numerous trips ashore to seek out new real ales the rest of the cruise is a bit hazy to me (unlike the beer),having spent much of my time serving behind the bar or propping up the front.Great memories!

Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • prefabkid47
    mig wrote:

mig (are you sure you weren't asleep in your cabin :?: )

The last cruise was early December 2012 on board the 'Skylark' and organised by Joan Lawson Cruises.It was a real voyage of discovery and we saw many forum members in a totally new light........... :o :shock: :shock: :roll:
    Many secrets and private desires (almost fetishes!)were revealed.!!

Passengers/crew included such memorable people as valval,trisher,bubbles,bubbadog,mellman,roses,CJ Hunter,theresa4,Airwave,Colin and tjt6768(Tony).Many others joined us (or departed) at various points of call.Apologies for any missed.

Apart from numerous trips ashore to seek out new real ales the rest of the cruise is a bit hazy to me (unlike the beer),having spent much of my time serving behind the bar or propping up the front.Great memories!

Ron

My mistake it was the New Year Forum Cruise organised by JL Cuises Ltd.Posted on 3 January 2012.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Scarborough sounds ideal....

mig I dusted off this

t4021.gif

for slomo to join us....

just struggling to light the fire-thingy, but when I do I can pick up any stragglers as well :D
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Was going to suggest Margate (from my days as a mod (scooter that is,not moderator!!).
    But decided against it since been there twice this week,and back again tomorrow (see my thread Hip Jont Programme).
    Will have to think of somewhere else (not enough time for another forum cruise............. :!: )

The Easter rally is at Whitby if you want to ride/see Scooters.

Elizabeth :D
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein