Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Uff

lynnemarie1123lynnemarie1123 Posts: 295
edited 23. Mar 2016, 17:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Evening all,

Still not recovered from my residential over 2 weeks ago, ( felt OK before I went), tired :( and in pain ! Struggling to sleep etc! Not going again :cry:

Can't wait for the Easter holidays to try n recover a bit!
I've got my appointment for injection into my sacroiliac hip joints, has anyone had it done ? Wondering what to expect ?, I'm no good with needles and feeling scared about the whole thing.
Any advise would be gratefully received.

Lynne X

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,864
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm sorry, but not surprised that you've not yet recovered. These things damae us swiftly but recovery takes longer.

Re the injections. I know a few have had them but your header gives no indication of the info required. Why not post again with a specific header? Or, just use the search engine for former posts.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • lynnemarie1123lynnemarie1123 Posts: 295
    Thanks sticky I'll repost - I tried searching last night for previous posts but I'm not very technically minded xx
  • lynnemarie1123lynnemarie1123 Posts: 295
    Thankyou for that Sharon X

I'll post a new topic and see if anyone's been recently X then work my way thru the rest of the threads X