Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

SO the chases begin!!

bubbadogbubbadog Posts: 5,852
edited 1. Apr 2016, 10:28 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi guys, well I've had my M.R.I scans, the soonest I can get in to see my consultant regarding the results is the beginning of May so that's booked. Now I start rearranging my Rheumatologist appointment and speak to my G.P so I can sort out my Social workers visit. All to try and make me safer in my own home since this fall. I'm still not confident alone, If I need to go to the toilet or move something I get palpitations and start to sweat. I feel so stupid I used to feel safe and happy alone and boom a freak accident and I'm totally different person.

Comments

• barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,657
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Aww hello bubba , I know were you are coming from, and I have my OH hear..but have no confidence....I hope the MRI results are good and you can get all you need from the social worker..good luck (())
    Love
    Barbara