Tha pain is no worse than usual . . .

Options
2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    How lovely to hear from you, thank you! Oh yes, I remember the word substitutes (chicken pox was usually chicken spots and alphabet had valves and continents) the sound reversals (animals became aminals and the Millenium was always the Minellium, even for me) and then the not-finding-quite-the-right-word; one lad termed sewing as 'needling' and an apostrophe was called 'a sky comma' by one of my pupils, which is rather lovely! She went on a trip to a zoo and told me all about 'the feather leopard' she had seen. Any ideas on what that might be?

Sadly things are still grumbling on as they have been but so what? It's called living with arthritis and by 'eck I'm doing that! I'm doing all the right things to help myself plus taking all the right meds at all the right times and hopefully this nonsense will ease up soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I can understand what your going through DD, yesterday would have been my Dad's birthday and my step-sister, my sister and I where talking about my Dad. Even though we where not talking when the silly bugger passed away it still hurt like mad, I so wanted to have made up with him but it was he who needed to apologise but as my step-sister said yesterday he was a stubborn old git who would never say sorry to anyone. But he loved us all. So yes yesterday was a sad day for me. I just know our loved ones who have passed are still with us there arms wrapped around us passing their love to us.