Another kick in the teeth!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 4. Apr 2016, 09:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Oh well what more can happen! Saturday night just as my OH was getting into his P.J's after coming home from BRISCA car racing at Coventry he heard a noise coming from my room and went to investigate to find me in a full Grand Mal Seizure, he put me in the recovery position, he said it was a nasty aggressive seizure and he had the phone in his hand to call 999 when it calmed and eventually finished. He said it lasted around 4-6mins. After I was totally exhausted so I had a little water and literally zonked out. Even yesterday I was still exhausted and spent all day in bed We both think it was down to the huge lump on my head from the accident that may have brought it on because everything else has been fine. We both have our fingers crossed that this was a one off and not the start of more problems. :(

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh no, how terrifying for both of you. I really hope it's a one off. Fingers crossed.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That sounds so frightening, Bubba, for both of you. Is this a new thing? Do you think you need to get checked out? Take care of yourself.

Meg