Hello from Italy

pinqa54
pinqa54 Member Posts: 3
edited 6. Apr 2016, 14:09 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all, I'm Pina I am 61 years old and have been diagnoserd with RA 10 years ago butI have pain, fever and pains when I was 30 years old.I' m glad to read your stories and be able to Exchange opinions .Sorry for my imprecise language

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums pinqa54 from the moderation team

As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Moderator John
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, from England! It's lovely to meet you but it's a shame you have had to find us. I have psoriatic arthritis plus osteo too which isn't much fun but I get on as best I can. Your English is far superior to my Italian so please, do not apologise. Ciao! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Hello pina
    Welcome to the forum from me to.
    You will find us friendly and supportive and we speak from experience.
    I have both RA and OA............... :(
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • pinqa54
    pinqa54 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you all I read a little your stories , we have so much suffering in common but we have to fight, I had bad times because the diagnosis was likely later butnow from when I use Embrel the great pains are rare ,I take a little of cotisone but now I do not need a wheelchair. .I follow also Italian forum but I'm glad to be with youto compare our experiences.Then my daughter already for 4 years living in England and I love Yyour country
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You are correct, we all struggle with our versions of this disease but I am very happy to read that Enbrel has worked for you. Please keep in touch with us, we may be separated by country and language but we all understand pain, and the difficulties that brings, so if we can help we will.

I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben