pocket duties please

prefabkid47
prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
edited 16. Apr 2016, 04:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
Been waiting for my pre op appointment,having being asked yesterday whether I would be free for my THR on April 23rd. :o
Hospital 'phoned today 'could I come tomorrow?' at 1.00pm.So if anyone is free tomorrow for pocket duty I would much appreciate it.
Ron
''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm ready Ron ,should I bring a bottle ? Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Wine or specimen, mig :wink:

Either way, I'm in, Ron.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh Ron! It's really happening! Count me in, after we're done a Spitfire or two will go down nicely. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    count me in Ron..think you said your tipple was whiskey..so will sneak that in..glad its moving fast for you...
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Hope your pre-op went well today. It'll all be over and done with before you know it.
    Christine
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Thanks to all those in my pocket today............... :).However first apologies for not replying earlier.Put computer on this morning ready to post,then the postman arrived at 11 o'clock (he's usually here about 09.30).A letter from the hospital with an 8 page questionaire to bring with me that day.By the time it was completed time to leave for hospital............... :x

mig...feel free to bring as many bottles as you like...... :D
    sticky...you bring the wine I'll bring the specimen....... :lol:
    DD...Will bring you a few bottles of Spitfire.Had planned to put a couple of crates in the car boot,since coming back from Margate thought could stop at a suitable lay bye in true charabanc style (my Eastender ancestry!) :!:
    barbara...thanks had planned to bring some whisky of course :)
    applerose...the preop was very protracted.The nurse had page after page of questions to ask,then bloods,ECG,bp etc.,etc.,Then was told needed hip xrays (dept.other side of hospital of course and had to change into hospital gown!).
    Finally got home about 5.30pm................ :roll:

Thanks again
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    That sounds thorough - tiring but thorough. I hope you had a good night's sleep. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben