Sad news /Happy news

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 9. May 2016, 04:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
after having news a couple of weeks ago that my husbands neice had passed away after having a stroke, and going into a coma she was only 57 and oh and I are of to Swansea next Monday for the funeral on Tuesday. My grand daughter contacts me to tell me us we are going to be great grand parents again (number2 greatgrandbaby) due in December. :D:D:D What a mixture of news in such a short time so at the moment i'm a Sad/Happy Bunny :? :? :?
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Of course you are, Carol. So sad about your husband's niece but lovely to have the prospect of a new great-grandchild. Isn't life like that? The good and bad all 'muxed ip'? ((( )))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Aw Carol

So sorry about your poor niece. The funeral won't be easy ((()))

BUT! Grandbaby number 2! That is fabulous news :)

take care

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    life sure is funny like that Stickey we have had a period of 8 months of this in this house. but this latest news is by far the best. my granddaughter has a little 4 year old already however she split from the dad before the little one was born and he has no interest in his daughter at all despite being given lots of chances to be part of his daughters life. my granddaughter current partner has been with her since her daughter was 6 months and he loves my great granddaughter as if she was his own and she loves him too. they have tried for some time now to have another one but after one miscarriage we wondered if this would be. but it seems it is to be nd they are both over the moon. :splash:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Toni no the funeral wont be easy they never are but they are unfortunately part of life :(
    but yes great grandbaby is another matter we are all so happy with that. :bouncing-ball:
    roll on Christmas time as its due on 23 December not good planning
    :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Carol..I am so sorry to hear your sad news..and such a young age..but you are allowed to be sad/happy..I am sure this great grand child will help you both be happy..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thank you Barbara
    and yes the news about another great grandchild dose make us happy as my granddaughter and her partner really deserve it and of course my 1st great grand daughter is also very excited bless her she was 4 in February and gorgeous.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    That is so young these days to lose a family member. But the good news is you now have an addition to the family to look forward to.
    My blessings to you for the funeral and congratulations on your new great grandchild.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,938
    Options
    Hello Carol
    you have a sad time and a happy time I hope the funeral is not too sad. you will have good memories of the lady.
    the happy time is there for you to enjoy.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    So sorry about the sad news Carol, tomorrow won't be easy, funerals never are. But you have Seven months to look forward to your new baby Great-Grand child.