chat with G.P & M.R.I Scans tomorrow pocket duties please

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 16. May 2016, 05:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Spoke to my G.P yesterday and got results of blood test which has shown low Iron levels which explains my extreme fatigue so she is putting me on some vitamin tablets. And yet again my Inflammatory markers are worse than last months! She's very concerned and is chasing my Rheumatology referral as I haven't had an appointment come through yet!

Tomorrow I'm off for my contrast M.R.I scans of my left foot and ankle as the my last M.R.I scans showed something so they want to rescan with a contrast. So I would be very grateful for some pocket duties please. Thank you Ladies & Gents.

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'll be in your pocket, Boomer - hope the scans go well.
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Will gladly jump in your pocket for tomorrow............ :)
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Be there ,bring some biscuits with me. Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    I hope all went well for you Bubbadog??? :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Scan went well, thank you Toni! Having dye injected was a little weird, felt peculiar going through! Just got to wait for a few weeks to get results. Managed to speak with several secretaries and Rheumatology Nurse and managed to get an appointment to see her on the 8th June and fingers crossed might be able to see a rheumatologist as well before I go on holiday so at last things are starting to happen now! Been waiting since the accident to arrange appointments and see people!!