How is everyone?

Options
doofer
doofer Member Posts: 31
edited 23. May 2016, 08:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
:) I can't believe it's been 3yrs since I was here, last time time I tried to log in my details weren't recognised so I had to re register with this name, no one recognised me so I gave up. Anyway what's been occurring here? I've had a busy time, I've moved home, obtained more cats!! and just generally rushed around like a headless chicken
Doofer was Numptynora x

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    doofer wrote:
    :) I can't believe it's been 3yrs since I was here, last time time I tried to log in my details weren't recognised so I had to re register with this name, no one recognised me so I gave up. Anyway what's been occurring here? I've had a busy time, I've moved home, obtained more cats!! and just generally rushed around like a headless chicken

Numptynora?!!!

How the diddly are you?

Has it been 3 years?

My youngest got diagnosed with leukaemia had almost 2 1/2 years' treatment is now well, We are moving house soon too.

Who are the extra pusskins??

Love

Toni xxx
  • doofer
    Options
    Hey Toni, nice to see a friendly face, I now have 2 orientals ( rescued) one is cinnamon (mother 6yrs) and daughter black 3yrs. I moved to a bungalow last year so my son had to make the back garden cat proof! I did have 5 cats but let one go to live with her daughter.
    Doofer was Numptynora x
  • doofer
    Options
    You remembered my old name!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, how is she now?
    I'm doing okay now, moved to a bungalow but it's small, at least I have a roof over my head!
    Doofer was Numptynora x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    AS if I could forget you!!!

We are moving in the next week or so to a bungalow like you - I think it really is a sensible thing to do.

Lucy is really well thanks except the treatment for leukaemia has given her avascular necrosis in her hip (thing bone too) and shoulder so in a lot of pain. They should be doing surgery soon. Not great at 18, but at least she is alive. I have a lot to be thankful for :)

How good of your son to make the garden cat-safe :) That is a fair few cats you have. We still only have Daisycat with us I'm dreading the move...she'll have to stay in for a few weeks I expect.

Good to have you back!

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    That name rings a bell, from times gone by. Good to see you are back on the forum. Cat's, oh we love cats, we have three, ancient but gorgeous.

I will have to go into the cafe and put the kettle on, we must have cake XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • doofer
    Options
    bubbles wrote:
    That name rings a bell, from times gone by. Good to see you are back on the forum. Cat's, oh we love cats, we have three, ancient but gorgeous.

I will have to go into the cafe and put the kettle on, we must have cake XX Aidan

Hello Bubbles, how the devil are you?
    This was always my favourite place to be, I've been trying to catch up on all the posts but haven't finished reading yet, what cake is on the menu today?
    Doofer was Numptynora x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hello there and welcome back :cheers:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello numpty..come doofer.. its lovely to hear from you..how many cats now.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • doofer
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:

Hey Barbara, how's you?

4 cats Barbara, I did have 5 but had to let my tonkinese go and live with her daughter, she was so agressive towards my others, it broke my heart but I knew it was for the best, another rescue I had got run over last October so I had to say goodbye to her (hence my son cat proofing my garden)
    Doofer was Numptynora x
  • doofer
    Options
    Hello there and welcome back :cheers:

Hi Sticky :deckchair:
    Doofer was Numptynora x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    doofer wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:

Hey Barbara, how's you?

4 cats Barbara, I did have 5 but had to let my tonkinese go and live with her daughter, she was so agressive towards my others, it broke my heart but I knew it was for the best, another rescue I had got run over last October so I had to say goodbye to her (hence my son cat proofing my garden)

Oh bless you do miss them, we dont have any pets now ,but next door have 4 cats..and they have just had one pass away..she was the only little lady.. the rest are Toms..and one has adopted us..he is 16.. :D I have had my second new hip since you were last on..hope you are keeping has well as possible..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • doofer
    Options
    Wow Barbara, 2 new hips, get you I bet you're running all over the place now :D I'm very pleased for you.
    I miss them terribly, but the others keep me busy, I can't even go to the loo on my own, we have to sit and have a conference every time I go in there!!!
    Doofer was Numptynora x