Visited the Vampire & a dodgy knee!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 30. May 2016, 06:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well yesterday I went for my 6 weekly vampire visit and we chatted about my last blood results, I know she is a nurse but she did make sense! Since before Christmas my bloods have shown the Sulphasalazine isn't working and is causing me to be anaemic so I need to have my meds changed. I get on with this nurse and we always have a laugh but she said this upcoming Rheumatology appointment is long over due. And to top the week off Since Sunday my left knee has been painful and I've not been able to put any wait on it so to add that to the painful shoulder and everything else I'm starting to fall to bits!! :cry:

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am glad the nurse made sense, lol. We do try. It is good to have someone who you have a good relationship with, regarding your healthcare etc. I am sure we are all falling to bits :roll: Hope the Rheumy appt is of benefit, seeing as the Sulpha is not doing its job. So many drugs, they take some juggling at times. Hugs for your knee pain to ease (((((((()))))))
    Take care XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    bubbles wrote:
    I am glad the nurse made sense, lol. We do try. It is good to have someone who you have a good relationship with, regarding your healthcare etc. I am sure we are all falling to bits :roll: Hope the Rheumy appt is of benefit, seeing as the Sulpha is not doing its job. So many drugs, they take some juggling at times. Hugs for your knee pain to ease (((((((()))))))
    Take care XX Aidan

Thank you bubbles, the appointment can't come quick enough!!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello bubba..doesn't it make a difference when you see someone you get on with and will listen..I hope the rheumy is as helpful...let us know how you get on..
    Love
    Barbara