I would like to request pocket duties please

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 16. Jun 2016, 10:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all my last hospital appointment before I go away is Thursday afternoon so would ask if anyone is able to could do some pocket duties for me. I'm off to see the Orthopaedic Surgeon about my Left ankle and foot. And the question of to fuse or not to fuse. I will hopefully get the answer!

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope both the appointment and the holiday go well – and the fusion if you decide to go for it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    I'll hop into your pocket. I hope that things go well at your appointment. Have a lovely holiday.

Meg
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Count me in bubba and ask all the questions you have..I always take a list..good luck
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hi bubba, I'll be there,hope things go well. Mig
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Hi all my last hospital appointment before I go away is Thursday afternoon so would ask if anyone is able to could do some pocket duties for me. I'm off to see the Orthopaedic Surgeon about my Left ankle and foot. And the question of to fuse or not to fuse. I will hopefully get the answer!

Hi bubba
    Will be willing and able to do pocket duty on Thursday!
    I have just got back from seeing my orthopaedic about (would you believe) my left ankle and foot (ankle replacement now five years ago!)Managed to get appointment at very short notice.
    Concerned that the discomfort in my foot was due to my ankle.Appears now have RA in other bones in the foot......... :(
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    Count me in. Hope the appointment goes well. Enjoy your holiday.

Take care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Sorry, I am late, hope things went ok. I have scones, to apologise for my lateness. XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).