Sorry I've been having so many problems with the site

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 17. Jul 2016, 10:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,
Sorry I haven't been able to log in for ages.
Previously my problem was that I wasn't getting any alerts to replies but then when I did try to get in it wouldn't let me.

Its now 10pm.... So Tomorrow {Sat} I'll try to get through all the post and answer or at least read them.
Once again....Sorry for my absence

I'm going over to Northern Ireland on Sunday morning.....my mam is very ill. I should be back in the middle of the week. So hopefully will be back online about Thursday.
The beginning of the week I haven't disappeared again :lol:
I will be back
Prayers for all those in pain
Take care everyone
No pocket duties for a week or so......sorry
Love
Hileena

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear your Mam is poorly Hileena. Hope you manage to get some quality time with her.

With regards to the site, perhaps the Helpline could assist with you changing your password? I've got a little book safely stored away with my Will with a list of all my online accounts and passwords in. Mind you, with Windows 10 this does give the option of remembering the password etc., which I've elected for with the few sites I use as there's a password on my laptop. Anything for an easy life in my book!

Take care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Grace
    Thanks but its not my password now that is the bother.
    Got that sorted. Its the fact that I type a post and tick it at the bottom and get no notification of replies!!!!
    Still not working. I came on this morning and saw your answer but I didn't have any notification in my emails??
    Thanks about the wishes for my mam.
    I'll see how she is when I eventually get over.
    It will be a hard journey. North East to Scotland to get the ferry.
    A lot of stops....I'll need them.
    Then 2 and a half hours on the ferry
    I'll be glad when we get there, visit that night and then get back to the house.
    Love
    Hileena
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

Have you tried going into your user control panel to check how your preferences are set?

If they are set to email you send us a pm and we will help get it sorted.

Take care
    Mod Yvonne x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I haven't been around myself much so hadn't noticed your absence: please accept my apologies for that. I hope that your journey 'home' goes without a hitch, I will be thinking about you, your mum and your brother. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Yvonne
    I've gone to my user control panel and the only place I can find about emails is "members can send me emails"
    Its almost 11pm and I'm going off line .....As you might have noticed my mam is in Northern Ireland, 93 years old and in hospital so we are going over first thing tomorrow morning.
    I wont be online for a few days.
    I'm sorry I'm not ignoring your post. Its probably me not looking in the correct place.
    Thank for your help
    I'll try again when I get back which should be the middle of next week
    Love
    Hileena
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi DD
    How are you? Have you been away or are you having a flare? Obviously I hadn't noticed you hadn't been online much.
    Its the journey from the North East to Scotland to get the ferry that I'm wondering about???? My knees seem to have joined the party now as well. Waiting for the results of an MRI on both knees then if I find out whats wrong I'll cope with it {whatever it is} :lol: but meantime I'm very sore to undertake that journey.
    Then 2 and a half hours on a ferry but at least I can walk around a bit.....provided its not to rough a crossing :?
    That's for your post.......I remember you going through this with your mam then mam in law although they wern't so far away
    Hope to hear everyone when I get back
    Love
    Hileena
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your Mam, Hileena. It must be hard to be so far away when she is ill. I hope your journey goes as smoothly as possible.

Take care.

Meg
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    If you haven't already done this:

1. Go to 'Board preferences'.
    2. Go to 'Edit posting defaults'.
    3. The bottom one listed is 'Notify me upon replies by default'. Click 'yes'.
    4. Don't forget to click on the 'submit' button.

I hope it works.

I also hope everything goes well with your visit, both for you and your mother.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

Sorry to hear your Mam isn't doing well, I hope you get a calm crossing.

If you try SW's plan and it doesn't work let us know and we will look into it.

Take care
    Mod Yvonne x