Re: POCKET DUTIES PLEASE

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 19. Jul 2016, 05:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Guys got a rush appointment sent to see my new Rheumatologist for Wednesday afternoon, so giving a call out for Pocket Duties please.... Thank you. Enjoy the mini heatwave!!! :bouncing-ball:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You have a new rheumatologist? Have I missed something? Of course I'll be thinking of you Wed pm and I hope all goes well.

How did the appointment with the Kidderminster orthopaedic consultant go? Any verdict yet?

Enjoy the heatwave :o Oh I don't think so. My joints dislike the humidity :too-hot:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I wish you well with the appointment and I hope something can be sorted for you, it's about time, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Pop me in too, hope the appointment goes well.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Hi bubbadog
    Will happy to do pocket duties,hope all goes well for Wednesday.
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Good luck..
  • bubbadog
    Options
    You have a new rheumatologist? Have I missed something? Of course I'll be thinking of you Wed pm and I hope all goes well.

How did the appointment with the Kidderminster orthopaedic consultant go? Any verdict yet?

Enjoy the heatwave :o Oh I don't think so. My joints dislike the humidity :too-hot:

Hey, The team at Kidderminster have sent the information to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham while I was away and I'm waiting on the M.R.I Technicians to do their report on my scans for the Consultant before they will send me an appointment! I'm sitting here waiting for that appointment biting my fingers to the bone!! :(
  • bubbadog
    Options
    Thank you guys, it's like going on a blind date meeting your new Rheumatologist Consultant!! Got butterflies in my stomach even now, hoping it goes well tomorrow.