Update on weight loss journey

Options
GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 7. Aug 2016, 04:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
Two weeks ago I asked you all to get the flags waving as I'd got to a total weight loss of 4stones and 1 pound. I had some lovely messages - thank you.

Last week I'd put half a pound back on, but wasn't too worried as I knew this was my body adjusting itself.

Have weighed in today and my total weight loss is now 4 stones, three and a half pounds! That half a pound from last week came off plus another two and a half. :o I am delighted, especially as this means that I am now 10 pounds off my final (end) target weight and I'd still like to get to that by the end of the year. It may seem a long time to lose 10 pounds, but my journey has been slow and steady and, to be honest, I think that's how I'll get to my final target weight.

Couldn't have done it without the encouragement I've had from my Forum Family - thank you.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Grace

I think you are succeeding because of your own determination and nothing else. A 'bad' week would have left some so dispirited that they stopped trying, but not you.

I am very pleased to hear that your attitude has paid off well done :)

:cheers:

Take care

Toni xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    wonderful news, well done Grace!!
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Brilliant news Grace..and they do say the slower it comes off...you know the rest..carry on has you are and I would put all my money..not much but there you go :lol: ... to you getting to that target.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    :cheers: You'll get there, Grace. I have no doubts.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright